The region's premier performing arts center wanted to reach their audience directly.
WHAT WE DID.
Employing well-established brand standards and a successful advertising and direct mail strategy, we developed a program for reaching existing customers and contributors directly, via online media. Within this initiative, we:
- Developed a versatile design approach that worked in both printed media and HTML email.
- Produced a parallel HTML email for each major direct mail piece as well as many media advertising campaigns, to reach patrons via multiple media.
- Developed a calendar format for monthly eblasts of upcoming events.
- Employed tracking technology to evaluate responses, opt-ins, and opt-outs.
- Built a templated HTML program to reach key customers with special offers within very short turnaround times, allowing us to offer early opportunities to key patrons, as well as providing flexibility to move inventory at key times.
- Built online banner advertising and social media advertising into the strategy, to drive qualified traffic to the website and generate opt-ins for the virtual database.
HOW IT TURNED OUT. A targeted, interactive message is delivered right into the inbox of tens of thousands of customers. With ticket purchasing only a click away, the majority of ticket sales are being made online now. And that percentage is still growing.
Virtual paid advertising enables us to generate transaction, while building the brand's permission base.
Direct, real-time contact with key constituents provides great flexibility for promotional strategy and timing.